“Very Family Oriented” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 18 hotels in Temecula
Pasadena, Ca
“Very Family Oriented”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was visiting my parents and stayed at this hotel in Temecula. The staff was great and the room was clean and very comfortable for my kids and myself. When I return to the area I will for sure stay there again. I have told my brothers to make sure and stay there as well.

Room Tip: Stay here you will NOT regret it!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to recognize the efforts of our staff. I'm so pleased to hear that you have recommended our hotel to your family. It truly makes up proud when our guests recommend our hotel to their family members. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business.

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
temecula, ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have stayed at other extended stays and this is the worst one. There is no insulation between rooms and the construction workers staying at hotel are noisy. Hotel staff does nothing to keep place organization and quiet. The up and down noise of the stairs is heard throughout the building. The water pipes make a terrible noise when the shower is running on the 3rd floor. The housekeeping staff are excellent however the hotel does not ever have towels and you have to wait til they wash more. It is dirty for the money charged. My room had one knife, 1 spoon, 1 fork and was missing dishes. They offer the worst TV channels nothing much I would never stay here again.

Room Tip: dont' stay here
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The lack of customer service of the staff you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team is working on the lack of customer service and handling guest concerns. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me, Hilda @ ltm@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay friendly staff great environment always clean maid service always there if you need if you need it very quiet and comfortable. I would always suggest staying here to all my family and friends when they come visit. The staff is kind caring and courteous always ready to help

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our associates and property. I'm so thrilled to hear that our associates are always friendly and available when you need them. Again, thank you very much for the kind words, specifically, that you would recommend our property to your family and friends.
Murrierta Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stay there in between moves to our new home. The rooms where nice and clean and very comfortable. Jessica was the front desk clerk and was very sweet and helpful. She made us feel at home. I will denfinetly tell my friends and family about this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Jessica made you feel at home while you were moving, it's great to hear that she made you feel at home. Thank you again for your review. And, congratulations on your new home.
Murrieta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while my family was in the middle of purchasing a new home. The room was comfortable and the kitchen was a great asset. It was so wonderful to be able to cook in the room instead of eating out the entire time. I love have the stovetop and being able to cook food for my family. The staff was very helpful with anything that we needed, they were always friendly whenever we saw them around the hotel. I definetly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Temecula.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the accommodations to your standards and the location worked well for you while you and your family transitioned to your new home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

this was the worst hotel i ever stayed in when i got there the elevator was broke so we had to take the stairs our whole stay and we stayed fri-sun.then when we got to the room it was some dirty towels in the tub so we called the front desk and they took a hour to come up here.then when we tried to take a shower and it mad a very loud noise then the water got cold so then when we went down stairs and they could not give us a new room.then i could not find the vending area so i called the front desk and they couldnt tell me where its at then we had to leave our rooms so they can go up there and change the shower head.then the fast breakfast was bad. the muffin and apples and oranges then they ran out of the food so we had to go across the street and go to Del taco for a hamburger and fries but NEVER GET THIS HOTEL EVER EVER.then when they did open the elevator it was sunday time to check out.then the elevator was dark and scary i did not even get on the elevator when it opened

Room Tip: never stay at this hotel and never get on the elevator
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the elevator was not operabale and the cleanliness of room was not up to company standards. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working very closely with my housekeeping staff to insure all rooms are clean to the guests expecations and company standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ltm@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while working in Temecula, was very satisfied with the hotel choice my company chose for me. From the second I walked in the lobby the receptionist greeted me with a smile, my room was clean and relaxing after a long day of work and when I left in the morning I left with a thank you have a great day from a different receptionist. I told my boss about my stay and told him he for sure chose a great place to stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the great comments about the staff and service we provided to you. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country? Share your experiences!