“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Temecula, California
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay friendly staff great environment always clean maid service always there if you need if you need it very quiet and comfortable. I would always suggest staying here to all my family and friends when they come visit. The staff is kind caring and courteous always ready to help

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review of our associates and property. I'm so thrilled to hear that our associates are always friendly and available when you need them. Again, thank you very much for the kind words, specifically, that you would recommend our property to your family and friends.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Murrierta Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stay there in between moves to our new home. The rooms where nice and clean and very comfortable. Jessica was the front desk clerk and was very sweet and helpful. She made us feel at home. I will denfinetly tell my friends and family about this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Jessica made you feel at home while you were moving, it's great to hear that she made you feel at home. Thank you again for your review. And, congratulations on your new home.
Murrieta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while my family was in the middle of purchasing a new home. The room was comfortable and the kitchen was a great asset. It was so wonderful to be able to cook in the room instead of eating out the entire time. I love have the stovetop and being able to cook food for my family. The staff was very helpful with anything that we needed, they were always friendly whenever we saw them around the hotel. I definetly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Temecula.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the accommodations to your standards and the location worked well for you while you and your family transitioned to your new home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

this was the worst hotel i ever stayed in when i got there the elevator was broke so we had to take the stairs our whole stay and we stayed fri-sun.then when we got to the room it was some dirty towels in the tub so we called the front desk and they took a hour to come up here.then when we tried to take a shower and it mad a very loud noise then the water got cold so then when we went down stairs and they could not give us a new room.then i could not find the vending area so i called the front desk and they couldnt tell me where its at then we had to leave our rooms so they can go up there and change the shower head.then the fast breakfast was bad. the muffin and apples and oranges then they ran out of the food so we had to go across the street and go to Del taco for a hamburger and fries but NEVER GET THIS HOTEL EVER EVER.then when they did open the elevator it was sunday time to check out.then the elevator was dark and scary i did not even get on the elevator when it opened

Room Tip: never stay at this hotel and never get on the elevator
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the elevator was not operabale and the cleanliness of room was not up to company standards. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working very closely with my housekeeping staff to insure all rooms are clean to the guests expecations and company standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ltm@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while working in Temecula, was very satisfied with the hotel choice my company chose for me. From the second I walked in the lobby the receptionist greeted me with a smile, my room was clean and relaxing after a long day of work and when I left in the morning I left with a thank you have a great day from a different receptionist. I told my boss about my stay and told him he for sure chose a great place to stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the great comments about the staff and service we provided to you. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

After the long weekend visiting our fam for thanksgiving we couldn't ask for anything else was really surprised even though Extended Stay America is next to the freeway our room was really peaceful and clean also front desk Jessica always assisting us with a smile. We defentnetly be back for Christmas see you soon!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Jessica provided a warm and friendly welcome to our property. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks. Have a safe trip and thank you for staying with us.
Surprise, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Three nights in Temecula - Extended Stay - at best average. Not much to look at; not many amenities (grab and go breakfast - forget it!). No ice machine, no pool, not really anything to recommend this lodging. Room was OK - limited cable TV. No daily maid service - turn your own towels in when you need new ones, etc. While I can not recommend this lodging, I would stay here again because the price is right.

Room Tip: No restaurant; no pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review of our property. I'm glad to hear that you that you appreciate the value lodging experience that we offer, we strive to provide practical accommodations at a reasonable price each day. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country? Share your experiences!