“NEVER Stay HERE!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Temecula
Memphis, Tennessee
“NEVER Stay HERE!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

this was the worst hotel i ever stayed in when i got there the elevator was broke so we had to take the stairs our whole stay and we stayed fri-sun.then when we got to the room it was some dirty towels in the tub so we called the front desk and they took a hour to come up here.then when we tried to take a shower and it mad a very loud noise then the water got cold so then when we went down stairs and they could not give us a new room.then i could not find the vending area so i called the front desk and they couldnt tell me where its at then we had to leave our rooms so they can go up there and change the shower head.then the fast breakfast was bad. the muffin and apples and oranges then they ran out of the food so we had to go across the street and go to Del taco for a hamburger and fries but NEVER GET THIS HOTEL EVER EVER.then when they did open the elevator it was sunday time to check out.then the elevator was dark and scary i did not even get on the elevator when it opened

Room Tip: never stay at this hotel and never get on the elevator
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the elevator was not operabale and the cleanliness of room was not up to company standards. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working very closely with my housekeeping staff to insure all rooms are clean to the guests expecations and company standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ltm@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while working in Temecula, was very satisfied with the hotel choice my company chose for me. From the second I walked in the lobby the receptionist greeted me with a smile, my room was clean and relaxing after a long day of work and when I left in the morning I left with a thank you have a great day from a different receptionist. I told my boss about my stay and told him he for sure chose a great place to stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the great comments about the staff and service we provided to you. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

After the long weekend visiting our fam for thanksgiving we couldn't ask for anything else was really surprised even though Extended Stay America is next to the freeway our room was really peaceful and clean also front desk Jessica always assisting us with a smile. We defentnetly be back for Christmas see you soon!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that Jessica provided a warm and friendly welcome to our property. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks. Have a safe trip and thank you for staying with us.
Surprise, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Three nights in Temecula - Extended Stay - at best average. Not much to look at; not many amenities (grab and go breakfast - forget it!). No ice machine, no pool, not really anything to recommend this lodging. Room was OK - limited cable TV. No daily maid service - turn your own towels in when you need new ones, etc. While I can not recommend this lodging, I would stay here again because the price is right.

Room Tip: No restaurant; no pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review of our property. I'm glad to hear that you that you appreciate the value lodging experience that we offer, we strive to provide practical accommodations at a reasonable price each day. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
Murrieta, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had to stay here five weeks due to flood damage in my home. My insurance agent gave me three "dog friendly" hotels in the area and, yeah... I was fooled by the name...and there was NOTHING "wine country" about this place.

PROS: our dog could stay with us during home repairs, Brittney was friendly and helpful at the front desk, parking was good, it was nice to have a kitchenette so I could bring food in to fix or microwave. Grab and Go breakfast muffin and coffee.

CONS: housekeeping "forgot" to clean my room more than once, one night, it took 3 phone calls to the front desk and a call to their "after hours" branch to FINALLY get a set of towels to the room. The plumber took 5 days to get the water in the shower below my ankles, I was locked out of the hotel 5 times (how many weeks does it take to get a door fixed?), traffic was horrendous... my room was as close to the 15 freeway AND the Overland Bridge as you could get, but there's a chainlink fence as a barrier?!?! I heard every screech of brakes, 18-wheeler horns and motorcycle and car speeders wiz by. The hotel did let me try two other rooms... but it didn't matter... I purchased ear plugs and that did help. The walls are super thin... you hear everything... invest in some earplugs!!! The gym is not on location. There is no pool or spa. No restaurant on location. The free WIFI doesn't work, not capable of using my computer there either. It is not conviently located to anything and there is no easy way IN or OUT of this hotel... lots of U-Turns during my 5-wk. stay since there is only one way IN and one way OUT.

Overall, I would not stay here again. I was thankful to have a place to stay while our home was being fixed. My review is more to "warn" vacationers... this is definitely not a "vacation" style hotel nor is it "speedy" with service. Hotel is located in Temecula, but a far cry from "wine country."

D.Phillips
Murrieta, CA

Room Tip: There are no good rooms... you hear everything on the freeway, the bridge, the other hotel guests, e...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The service that you received and you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with my staff to improve the importance of handling guest concerns in a timely manner. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ltm@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Mira Loma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

I can't tell you how much i love the new rooms. The room was clean staff was friendly and I appreciate the helpfulness with another location to help make a new reservation.
Thanks to the early check in with Jessica. Much appreciated it allowed me to come into town a little easier.

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Temecula-Wine Country. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

If you enjoy taking the bus, stay here. Dirty, lousy linen and semi-shady clientele. Its a cheap stay, so you get what you pay for. Go down the street to the Fairfield Inn...a much better experience.

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Temecula-Wine Country. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am. The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff. We strive to ensure guest are provided a clean and comfortable stay. We know that we didn’t get to be a member of America’s number one family of extended stay hotels over night; we did it by focusing on one customer at a time. We know that a totally satisfied customer is one who will come back and stay with us again. That is why we take your review so seriously. It reminds us that despite all of the regular praise we receive, we still have room to improve. Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Been to Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country? Share your experiences!