“You've got to be kidding!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 337 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers.
Portal, Arizona
“You've got to be kidding!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have only tried this place one time, and normally I'll give a place at least a second chance, but I ordered fish and chips. When it came there were three mini pieced of breaded fish on a pile of cold and greasy fried. When the bill came I about fainted. Guess I wasn't paying attention to prices when I was reading the menu, but in my opinion, this was a BAD deal.

Visited March 2012
Yard_House, Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Hi Statia - We are truly disheartened to hear that your meal was not prepared according to our standards or your expectations. When time allows, please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you.

Apple Valley
“Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This location is behind the Promenade Mall in Temecula in the outside shopping venue area. Very nice exterior and well landscaped area among many shopping stores and the mall itself. Great place for eaither lunch or dinner. It can be a little pricey, but the food is well cokked and served in a timely manner. Great selection of steaks and ribs - and a timely place to enjoy a sports event with the many televisions around. This location also has a nice outside dining area, which is great for the evening hours or late evening dinners. Service was good and in all thoroughly enjoyed the place.

Visited October 2012
San Diego
“Good Food, Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

There are so many breweries around the mall, they are all good. I think all the competition keeps them all on their toes.

Visited October 2012
vista, ca
“It is LOUD but pretty good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food and service has always been good, they have tons of beer/drinks if your into that. My only complaint is the noise. They play music way too loud anytime of the day or night.

“One of our favorite places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We eat here frequently and the food is consistently good. I can't recall ever having a bad meal. We usually eat at the Yard House for lunch and they have excellent lunch specials. They have the best iced green tea. It is very flavorful which I appreciate since I don't sweeten my tea.