“Filthy!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Auburn
“Filthy!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Pros: Near "Old downtown" section (very cool!).

Cons: Filthy! When we got into our beds at night the sheets looked old/dirty. We took a closer look and they were definately dirty...we saw many small little black hairs! Yuck! We immediately left that room!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Indio, ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

room was absolutely awlful - beds uncomfortable-lots of noise! Was at least clean- I'm sorry but at $89 bucks I'd rather throw in a few more & get adecent room!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Bentonville, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

pros:
close to restaurant(walking distance) convenience store(not walking distance)
not a bad location
I didnt see any bugs
the room was clean
pets are free as always
plenty of places to take dog out for bathroom duties

cons:
they blocked channel 3 so I couldnt put a DVD player or a video game system
no free wi fi
loud people next door keeping us up
hearing thumping noises during the entire stay.

would I stay here again? yes,its better than paying weekend prices in San Diego for Motel 6 $165/night

Room Tip: try to get a room to the front of hotel/office area where is well lit.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Mentone, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

I don't really care for Motel 6 hotels. But last minute reservations had us staying her and we were really pleased. Clean room. Management cordial and helpful. Close to downtown. Cheap by hotels standards in the area. We have stayed in many hotels in Temecula and for the money this hotel was a great deal! We would stay there again!

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Downey, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

I have stayed at this location every Fourth of July weekend for over ten years. The staff has always bent over backwards to keep us happy and when a motel is at capacity that doesn't always happen. It has always been clean, even during construction upgrades. I would not hesitate to recommend this location to my fussiest friends.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Temecula, Ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

I stayed two and a half nights. The third night I asked for a refund, which I did get. Gang bangers making noise at all hours of the night. I think management is afraid of getting too tough out of fear? Problem is, when you allow that kind of stuff to go on word gets around that that is the hotel to party. Too bad. By the way, I did call to complain. But when it wouldn't stop, I called again and the night clerk wouldn't pick up. So I got dressed and went down in person to the front office. Sleep quality and service are prime indicators about whether or not a hotel is worth while. If you'd like to sleep, skip this place.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Rodeo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

I was in Temecula on business. I don't like Motel 6 but they are cheap so I booked the room there. Then I thought I search the area to see what other motels were close by. I stumbled on the bad review for Motel 6. I phoned the manager & discussed the bad review. She said she was the third manager since the bad times. She said the problems have been cleared up. I mentioned I had already booked a room. She asked me to report back to TripAdviser after my stay. That seemed. fair.
My wife & I stayed 1 night. The room was typical Motel 6. But it was clean, no bugs, & I didn't see the bad people staying there another reviewer had mentioned.
I can't"recommend" it as it is typical Motel 6. But I can state the earlier probelsm weren't my experience.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Temecula? Share your experiences!