“Down Home Friendly Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Temecula, California
“Down Home Friendly Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Folks are friendly. Most days Mo meets you at the door herself. Menu choices are huge. Breakfast is always great. Saturday/Sunday mornings are always crowded...a testament to the food, the service, and the staff!

Visited August 2012

“I was not impressed with the food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the california benedict with avocado and tomato, it did not have any meat (which I didn't know) and the hollindase sauce was watery and too tangy, the english muffin tasted like cheap store brand stuff. The hash brown were very dry. My husband got a bacon omlete with American cheese, the cheese were slices of sandwhich cheese, the omlete was very thin and tasteless. The service was good, but it was very hot and loud in there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Murrieta, California
“Love Mo's!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great service, great food, great price!! I love Mo's. The added bonus is MO!! She is in the restaurant often and greets customers with a smile! She has also hired quality employees!! This small restaurant was in my town for quite a while before I even knew it was there. Now that I know about it, I love it!!

Los Angeles, California
“A really great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We went to Mo's for breakfast on the first morning of our trip to the Temecula wineries based on recommendations on TripAdvisor and we weren't disappointed. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the food was fantastic. Best breakfast we have had in years!!!

Temecula
“GREAT BREAKFAST PLACE!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

What a wonderful menu and everything I have eaten from it so far has been delicious...california white egg omelett, eggs benedict, chicken sandwich, red velet pancake (yummy). And they accept military id for discount!