My wife and I just returned home from a three night stay here - March 10-12. We liked the hotel, and it is a great place from which to explore the area. It is convenient to wineries, Temecula's Old Town, Pechanga Casino, and there are tons of restaurants nearby. Our room on the second floor was nicely furnished, with separate bathroom sinks which made it convenient in the morning for both of us to get ready for the day. The shower is GREAT!!! Not only does it have a big shower head but there are two large separate body jets, which make for a totally revitalizing shower! Bed and linens were comfortable and the hotel is clean and relatively quiet. Our room had a separate sitting area with sofa and good work desk, microwave and refrigerator.
Complimentary breakfast is served from 7-9 each morning. It was good with scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, cereals, and a decent assortment of bagels, rolls, etc. Staff was friendly and welcoming. We would definitely choose this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel Temecula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites. A hotel with style and color. Airy spaces. All-suite expansiveness. Complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Fresh amenities and little luxuries. It's enough to make you forget the reason you're there. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.