“Enjoyable Three Night Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 18 hotels in Temecula
Avon, CT
“Enjoyable Three Night Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I just returned home from a three night stay here - March 10-12. We liked the hotel, and it is a great place from which to explore the area. It is convenient to wineries, Temecula's Old Town, Pechanga Casino, and there are tons of restaurants nearby. Our room on the second floor was nicely furnished, with separate bathroom sinks which made it convenient in the morning for both of us to get ready for the day. The shower is GREAT!!! Not only does it have a big shower head but there are two large separate body jets, which make for a totally revitalizing shower! Bed and linens were comfortable and the hotel is clean and relatively quiet. Our room had a separate sitting area with sofa and good work desk, microwave and refrigerator.

Complimentary breakfast is served from 7-9 each morning. It was good with scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, cereals, and a decent assortment of bagels, rolls, etc. Staff was friendly and welcoming. We would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
San Diego, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for two separate occasions and both times were nothing short of pleasant.

The rooms weren't huge, but they weren't tiny either. There was more than enough room for my little toddler to roam around without me worrying too much about her bumping into anything dangerous.

The great thing about these rooms were that the toilet was in a separate room as the shower. I love that two people can be doing their separate "business" without having to interupt each other's privacy.

I also love that there were refrigerators. With a toddler, and having to bring our own milk with us, it was great knowing we wouldn't have to waste any because we had no where to store it.

Breakfast was served each of the mornings we stayed there. It's a basic breakfast with hot and cold items. They had flavored waffles, which was cool. They would refill items frequently and efficiently. The seating area was pretty cool and modernly decorated as well.

I enjoyed both stays at this hotel, and if I ever need to spend the night in Temecula, this is definitely my place to go!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great size room, all very modern, clean and bright. Very powerful shower with body jets.
We had a room on the ground floor but didn't notice any noise from the corridor overnight. The room faced the freeway so there was a bit of road noise but didn't keep us awake. If you were in a room at he front you would not have heard it at all. Reception staff very friendly. Great location for walking into Old Town - took about 10 mins. Would stay again as such a convenient location and the wine tour company were happy to pick us up/drop off here too.
Breakfast is included - good coffee and OJ, selection of bagels and muffins - but sausage and egg looked a bit suspect!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on Sep 28, 2012. Weather was perfect. Everything is close to the hotel: wineries, old town, and casinos. We just used it as a place to sleep. If you enjoy lobster then head over to Valley View Casino and sign-up for their player's club card and you'l get a free lobster buffet. Well worth it. Overall the stay was great.

• Stayed September 2012
San Diego, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I got another night away while family watched the kids, yay! We started driving north from San Diego on the I-15, got to Temecula and said, let's try this area!

After checking the pictures and reviews, (they have 2 pools!) we made reservations while having lunch in a Chili's from my iPhone, nice n easy. We arrive and check-in is simple, courteous and pleasant.

We go to our room, enter the doorway to a very clean, modern, and spacious area. We loved the room. Not overly expensive couches or fancy, but very efficient. Small sink (who cares) made more room in the water closet. The shower area had plenty of room and 3 shower heads (WINNING!). Everything seemed awesome.

We get on our bathing suits to jump in the spa at the pool.... we walking into the indoor pool area... no spa. We walk outdoors to the outer pool.... no spa. Wait what?! I walk up to the front desk in my boardshorts.... where is your jacuzzi? "We don't have one." - You mean to tell me you have 2 pools but no jacuzzi? UGH. fail.

The man at the front desk is apologetic and offers us a couple tickets to a comedy show at a local casino. We're in. That's another review though.

So to wrap up, the rooms, breakfast and hotel workers were great for someone on a business trip... but when I think, "wine country", I think romantic. It wasn't that. not remotely.... well, I guess the big shower with 3 shower heads counts as romantic... but for us, until they upgrade some of the amenities, we won't be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

EVERYTHING about this lovely hotel was perfect, except the weather. Service, accommodations, decor, morning breakfast, and parking more than exceeded my expectations. Should I ever find myself in Temecula again, I'll be sure to stay at this little gem.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a new property, all in all very pleasant. It is immaculately clean and maintained in perfect condition.

The lobby is a bit funky - rather 'modern' in design - but the rooms are great. They are not really "suites" in the sense of a suite having a separate bedroom - there is a partition between the bed and the desk - sofa area, and the toilet is in a different room than the shower. I think it's a great room design for a business person, or perhaps for a couple. The beds are very comfortable. The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood, but you can walk to dinner at several different restaurants that are all within a few hundred meters (yards) of the hotel.

Breakfast is better than average for this general class of hotel. The coffee is good, the orange juice is good, and you actually get fresh scrambled eggs and sausages, or you can cook waffles.

I recommend that you request a room on the top floor (third floor) of this property, because the floors are wooden (not concrete), and if the person in the room above you is noisy, that sound travels down to your room. If you are on the top floor, you won't have this problem. Soundproofing between adjacent rooms is very good.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with this place. I've stayed here 3 times, and will certainly return again if I have to visit this town again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor - those are the quietest.