My boyfriend & I stayed here for a little 1-night getaway & it was exactly what we were looking for...clean, walking distance to Old Town Temecula & a short 10 minute drive to the vineyards! The room was quite big & spotlessly clean! The only downside is the glass pocket doors to the bathrooms which were directly across from the bed so it didn't give you much privacy. But, it was great that the toilet was separate from the shower to allow us to both get ready at the same time. Overall, we'll def stay again our next trip down there.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel Temecula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites. A hotel with style and color. Airy spaces. All-suite expansiveness. Complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Fresh amenities and little luxuries. It's enough to make you forget the reason you're there. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.