Cool deal, use the wine map to get 241 tasting, and the pours are generous! You get 15% discount on what you buy and if you Like them on Facebook you can also get another discount! I got buy 3, get 4! so it's nice. $15 Premium tasting, 12 total pours due to 241, 3 were Premium
- 2008 Chard - no
- 2010 Viognier, Kimberly Vinyards (KV) $32 - wonderfully sweet peach
- 2009 Il Terrazza Rosso, KV $28 - wonderful summery aroma and flavor, ripe delicious fruit but not fruity.
- 2005 Cab - no
- 2007 Tempranillo $34 - I thought no, but Patty was pleasantly suprised by it's lightness and suppleness, not as dry and more fruity than others which taste like "bark on a tree"
- 2007 Mourvedre $34 - I said no, Patty liked the light spice and smoothness.
- 2007 Elio Doro $35 - Too dry for Patty but I thought this allows for a nice pairing with steak. Wonderful chery/berry aroma
- 2007 Syrah KV $35 - Too dry for both of us :)
- 2006 Trinita Paso Robles $42 - We were told this is a house favorite and usually I discount such influence. Even though it is drier, even Patty loved it! A rich Super Tuscan style which is deep and rich.
- 2002 Libeccio - we skipped because it's from Santa Barbara ;-)
- 2005 Merlot South Coast - disappointing
- Triborado (Syrah Port) $42 500ml - wonderfully chocolate like deep port, but I prefer my $18 750ml Taylor Fladgate Reserve
- of the four, we had the Island Cuvee Lilikoi which I enjoyed but Patty felt was too flowery :)
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
May 22, 2012
Thank you for your detailed review and the great rating! We do appreciate your feedback! We hope we will see you again soon at the tasting room!
Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.