4.5 Stars for a Apr. 26, 2013 Review - Weather was cool, air was clear, and wind was breezy.
Weather is 95% of the factor in your experience; the remaining 5% is the service Sunrise & Uncorked Tours provides. Chris & Leah were our hot air balloon guides and they were incredibly funny and entertaining. The ride lasts for about 45 minutes (give or take depending on weather). On our trip, we were able to ride longer and farther (but not as high) due to the (perfect) weather conditions. We were served champagne (or fruit juice) along with apples, cheese, and crackers for our sunrise balloon ride; there is also a sunset balloon I've been told. The views were spectacular and the ride was incredibly pleasant. I would def recommend BUT, read notes so you are duly prepared:
*Notes: The booking is not the most fun part, in fact it may deter you from even doing the tour: (1) the manager was incredibly curt bordering rude. (2) They take a minimum of one day to call you back (yes, you have to wait for a callback from an Unknown number. Hire more people or allow customers to book online please because we do not live in the stone-ages). (3) Expect between 8-12 people in your group. Try for weekdays (if you can) because weekends are way more packed. (4) High-resolution photos take up to 60 days for them to process; that's extraordinarily long in my opinion. (5) Best of all, they will call you the day before and say there is a 25-75% chance the ride will be cancelled so you are taking your chances (this I can't say is entirely their fault, but they should not maximize the risk).
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.