“Great restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

+1 951-676-9194
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Gourmet Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 337 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
EL CENTRO
“Great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were given the recommendation to go her by our Grape Vine Tour guide and she was right. It is a wonderful place. Great music, food and service. We would go again the next time we are here.

Visited June 2012

Orange County, CA
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was my second time at Gourmet Italia. The first was in Nov with my friends to celebrate my 40th birthday. Eight of us sat in a semi-private room in the back of the restaurant. I love all of the candles throught. The service and special treatment by the owner is wonderful.

This time, we were there for lunch. The food again was fantastic. I enjoyed dinner more because the candles and lighting as well as the music really added to the experience. I plan to visit this gem everytime I am in Temecula.

Visited April 2013
“Surprising find of a fine Italian restaurant in a strip mall in Temecula.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Food : extensive menu of Italian dishes prepared by owner / chef with sisilian roots. Good wine list with local and international offerings. Value : premium food at a premium price. Service : server and her assistant took care of our every need ; helped us with the menu and with the daily specials. Atmosphere : white tablecloths and background music ; small operation with full bar helps you forget that you are in a strip mall. Live music. Be sure to call ahead because restaurant fills up fast during dinner hours.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Temecula, CA
“Great for date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food is absolutely amazing and the service couldn't be better. Seems best suited for small groups or a date night. This is the only Italian food we will eat in Temecula. Yummy!!

Visited March 2013
Running Springs, California
“Really good Itialian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We found this place on TripAdvisor, and after the search for it, we had a excellent early dinner. it is a smaller family owned place, real Italians. This by far is the best Italian I have had in a very long time. It reminded me of the places I would eat at when I was working in Europe. My wife had the Veal Marsala which she said was the best she had ever had (and would not share with me). I had my standard Chicken parma very thin the way it should be and very good. It is a little hard to find but worth the search.

• Visited April 2013