This is a great resort if you want to get away from the busy city life. My wife and I stayed in a one bedroom unit and it had plenty of room.
- Located by a golf course
- Jacuzzi bath tub ( a bit small though )
- Huge video library ( about 300 movies ) at front office.
- Great staff
- Three maid services during our one week stay
- The only nearby restaurant is at the golf course and only serves dinner on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Small kitchen sink ( a large plate would not lay front in it )
Overall, a very good resort that I would recommend to friends and family. The previous reviews mentioned the small kitchen, but the fridge is normal sized. We will be coming back to Stallion Springs.
- Also Known As:
- Stallion Springs Hotel Tehachapi