My husband and I stayed 2 nights at Tahoma Meadows B&B in Berry Cottage and had a wonderful time. Our room was very cozy and had a lovely snuggly big bed and nice gas fire. I was impressed with all of the nice little touches such as cuddly bear on the bed and mini Christmas trees on the bedside table.The thing that impressed us the most was the fantastic customer service - Matt was so helpful when we first arrived and even gave us wine and cheese to welcome us! He also recommended a lovely restaurant and gave us lots of tips of things to do in the area (we knew nothing about Lake Tahoe as we were supposed to be going to Yosemite but our plans changed due to Government Shutdown). The breakfasts were delicious and we enjoyed eating them chatting to the other guests and looking at the lovely view of the lake. We would love to come back here one day!
We were due to go to Yosemite but ended up at Lake Tahoe Tahoma Meadows B&B cottages after
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.