What a fabulous experience! My husband and I celebrated out 20th anniversary with a two-night stay at Tahoma Meadows. We loved the charming cottages, peaceful location, and scrumptious breakfasts. We spent the cool mornings sipping coffee and cocoa and admiring the pretty flower gardens, before leisurely heading in for a lovely breakfast. The afternoon wine and snacks were a happy surprise. Then we would walk along the trail to enjoy dinner on the lake. We appreciated Gail's advice on anything we asked, from where to eat to where to play. We look forward to returning to this beautiful place on the serene side of Lake Tahoe.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's westshore. We have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.