Just spent another terrific vacation at our Lake Tahoe home-away-from-home, Tahoma Meadows. As always, the staff were wonderful, and breakfast was truly delicious - what a perfect way to start our days. We stayed in Boathouse, along with our two dogs, and had a great time snowshoeing, hiking, enjoying all the amazing scenery around Lake Tahoe, and relaxing in our cabin. We always learn about new places to hike from Dick and Ulli and their staff, and they are all extremely knowledgeable about fun things to do and great places to go with our dogs. We can't wait to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's westshore. We have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.