My 6-year-old daughter and I booked four nights at Tahoma Meadows as a Thanksgiving get-away trip. We couldn't have been happier with this lovely B&B and it's super friendly owner and staff. Our cottage was adorable, Berry Patch. Because it is an historic cottage, the bathroom was small, but clean and cozy. Breakfast was oustanding, the best we've ever had at a B&B. The location is excellent, very quiet, perfectly situated between all shores of the Lake. We loved the staff, who were helpful and fun. It was like eating breakfast with friends every morning. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's westshore. We have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.