“2013....not 2012” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tahoe Vistana Inn

You added Tahoe Vistana Inn to your Saves list
Tahoe Vistana Inn
6549 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe Vista, CA 96148 (Formerly Charmey Chalet Resort)   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Tahoe Vista
“2013....not 2012”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

my stay in June resembled nothing of what I read here one bit. Apparently the property is under new ownership and I found that thr property is undergoing renovation.
Room was clean..staff was excellent and being a disabled veteran they made me feel welcome and accomodated me and my service animal.
I enjoyed my stay and the only problem was getting my phone to work..
it's like the bermuda triangle of tahoe vista coverage is bad..the wireless is being upgraded but was sufficient. And I can say location...cost..
and pet friendly...what more can you ask for?

• Stayed June 2013

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great Location with private sandy beach access. Great Value. Amazing Park like property. Pool and Hot Tub. Location, Location, Location. Bike into Kings Beach. All price points of food with in walking distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Tahoe Vistana Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tahoe Vistana Inn

Address: 6549 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe Vista, CA 96148 (Formerly Charmey Chalet Resort)
Location: United States > California > Lake Tahoe (California) > Tahoe Vista
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
#4 On the Beach Hotel in Tahoe Vista
#5 Family Hotel in Tahoe Vista
The recently purchased Tahoe Vistana Inn would like to invite you to come stay with us and experience our "Summer of Change". We present our guests with a safe haven to enjoy Tahoe in a quiet setting with lake and forest views with a family friendly welcome to create a memorable stay. We have high speed wireless internet access throughout the property, a newly upgraded pool and spa, bikes to enjoy during your stay and access to the beach. We have six fresh new custom designed rooms in the Squirrel House that feature local wood working artist Andy Cline. Our rooms are large and have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee pots with plenty of room to store your gear. Some of our rooms are adjoining and can share a kitchen with your family. We also have rooms with twins, trundles and bunks if you are bringing the kids. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Vistana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tahoe Vistana Hotel Tahoe Vista
Tahoe Vistana Motel

If you own or manage Tahoe Vistana Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.