We loved the quiet location, the spotless room, the "partial view" from our second story room that was better than most views, the helpful staff, and the tasty breakfast. Public lake access across the street, but it was just as nice in the pool or hot tub. On site laundry was a trip saver! Price was right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firelite Lodge resides directly across from a sandy beach and small marina, allowing our guests great views and access to Lake Tahoe. Mountain bike rental at the property. Walk to 6 restaurants. North Tahoe Regional Park is located less than 1 mile from the lodge. During winter season discount ski passes sold to Squaw Valley, Northstar, Alpine Meadows and Homewood. Outdoor hot spa and seasonal swimming pool. All guest rooms are equipped with gas fireplaces, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, 42" LCD TV with premium programming: 5 HBO and 4 ESPN channels, Blue-Ray DVD players. WiFi and Continental Breakfast is included in our room rate. 100% non smoking lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Firelite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firelite Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Firelite Motel Tahoe Vista