My wife and I stayed here 1 week ago for snow skiing. We stayed in one of the larger upstairs King Rooms with a view of the lake. It had been recently remodeled and it appears the whole place is in the remodel process. The room was very nice and conveniently had a small bar, sink, fridge and microwave. Unfortunately after the first night my wife became ill and we had to leave after one day of a four day reservation. The manager was very understanding and refunded our balance. We have stayed there several times and will be going back to ski again as soon as my wife is well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firelite Lodge resides directly across from a sandy beach and small marina, allowing our guests great views and access to Lake Tahoe. Kayak, Stand-Up Paddle board rental and sailing school/rental located at the beach. North Tahoe Regional Park is located less than 1 mile from the lodge. Great starting point to hiking and mountain biking. Mountain bike rental located at the property. During winter season discount ski passes available to Squaw Valley, Northstar, Alpine Meadows and Homewood. Outdoor hot spa and seasonal swimming pool. All guest rooms are equipped with gas fireplaces, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, 42" LCD TV with premium programming: 5 HBO and 4 ESPN channels, Blue-Ray DVD players. WiFi and Continental Breakfast is included in our room rate. 100% Non smoking lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Firelite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firelite Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Firelite Motel Tahoe Vista