We stayed here for two nights and were lucky enough to be allocated a room on the second floor with a lovely view of the lake. Sliding doors opened onto a balcony - perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine. The room was spacious, clean and well furnished. There was also small kitchenette. The lodge has a pool and hot tub and reliable free wifi.
The buffet breakfast was good - being Brits, we found the waffle maker a great novelty! The lodge is on the main road, which inevitably means some traffic noise, but it's worth it for the view of Lake Tahoe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firelite Lodge resides directly across from a sandy beach and small marina, allowing our guests great views and access to Lake Tahoe. Kayak, Stand-Up Paddle board rental and sailing school/rental located at the beach. North Tahoe Regional Park is located less than 1 mile from the lodge. Great starting point to hiking and mountain biking. Mountain bike rental located at the property. During winter season discount ski passes available to Squaw Valley, Northstar, Alpine Meadows and Homewood. Outdoor hot spa and seasonal swimming pool. All guest rooms are equipped with gas fireplaces, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, 42" LCD TV with premium programming: 5 HBO and 4 ESPN channels, Blue-Ray DVD players. WiFi and Continental Breakfast is included in our room rate. 100% Non smoking lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Firelite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firelite Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Firelite Motel Tahoe Vista