A friend and I recently stayed at Mourelatos and were really pleased with the whole experience. The staff is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. Our room was clean and comfortable. The location couldn't have been better for us ... it's on the northshore. I definitely plan to rebook here the next time I visit Lake Tahoe.
- Also Known As:
- Mourelatos Lakeshore Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Mourelatos Lakeshore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-owned Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort offers guests the perfect mix of comfort and inspiring views for those looking to book a memorable Tahoe lakefront get-away. Each suite faces the lake and includes a covered patio that overlooks the resort’s private sandy beach. Guests can also enjoy two outdoor spas, beautifully maintained grounds, gardens and a beach front patio ideal for barbequing, star gazing or taking in the spectacular Lake Tahoe views. Best of all, the resort’s lakefront setting provides access to a multitude of water and land-based human-powered recreation (think kayaking, snowshoeing, hiking and more). The owners’ commitment to warmly welcome guests with authentic Greek hospitality keeps customers coming back for more. Centrally located along Tahoe’s North shore, Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort is surrounded by year-round recreational opportunities galore and an abundance of great dining and shopping options. The Mourelatos family invites guests to relax, enjoy and cherish Lake Tahoe with them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.