My sister and I stayed for two nights and found the motel-inn convenient, clean and basic. Location is just across the street from the lake in the middle of town. Some good selections for restaurants all within walking distance. I was surprised that we had a very quiet night's sleep. Breakfast, as already reported, is minimal but OK. Good bargain.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Tahoe City/Lake Tahoe Hotel Tahoe City
- Americas Best Value Inn-Tahoe City/Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been AAA rated for over 34 years,FEMA-Approved and the only hotel on North Lake Tahoe having individual heating/Air conditioning units-Activity-Centered between the lake and Golf Course,across street from COMMONS BEACH PLAYGROUND, Amphitheatre and picnic/barbecue facilities & easy walking distance to shopping malls, boat marina and museum. Only 15 minutes from Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows and Homewood Ski Areas-Ski shuttles are available. We have a seasonal outdoor heated pool and a year-round LAKEVIEW HOT TUB. Enjoy our Premium Beautyrest pillow-top beds, FREE wireless Internet, local calls, inroom coffee/tea makers,continental breakfast, Cable TV/HBO, irons/ironing boards and FREE Parking, large enough for trucks & motor homes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Tahoe City/Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.