This is an excellent place to stay when visiting the Lake Tahoe area, spring, summer, fall, and winter. The service is excellent, the staff are friendly. The breakfasts are amazing and are in themselves worth the stay. There's so much to do here in any season - forest trails to hike, snowshoe, cross-country ski, sled (all equipment can be rented on site). The rooms are clean and cozy. It's a couple miles outside of Tahoe City, right on the lake. Lots of bike riding trails in the area and several beaches, both pebble and sand. Very close to Homewood, Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley ski resorts. Wonderful hot tub, sauna, and heated pool facility on site. Tennis courts on site also. Great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granlibakken's Tahoe's 74 acre, secluded valley is your very own cozy, alpine getaway. Perfect year-round for groups, weddings and families to connect in an Old Tahoe ambiance. Onsite activities include a treetop adventure park, historic ski & snowboard hill, groomed sled hill, hiking & biking trails, tennis courts and a year-round heated pool and a spa to relax in after all the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Granlibakken Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granlibakken Hotel Tahoe City
- Granlibakken Resort Tahoe City