The facilities themselves were in good shape and castle like and had one feeling at home the moment you arrived. I stayed in a student dorm and found that the cleanliness and comfort level was better then that of the average hostel, closer to a comfortable hotel. Attending the silent retreat I was really touched by the participation of the staff on maintaining the silence, they were still very friendly and really helped make our retreat possible. The food provided at Granlibakken was both delicious and plentiful. I deeply recommend Granlibakken Resort for anyone interested in hosting a conference or looking to have a retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granlibakken's Tahoe's 74 acre, secluded valley is your very own cozy, alpine getaway. Perfect year-round for groups, weddings and families to connect in an Old Tahoe ambiance. Onsite activities include a treetop adventure park, historic ski & snowboard hill, groomed sled hill, hiking & biking trails, tennis courts and a year-round heated pool and a spa to relax in after all the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Granlibakken Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granlibakken Hotel Tahoe City
- Granlibakken Resort Tahoe City