It's hard to have a bad experience in Lake Tahoe, and my stay at the Granlibakken was no exception. It was far enough from Tahoe City to feel unoppressed, but close enough to walk. The accomodations were good mountain lodge quality, not luxury hotel. The food was exceptional and the service, except for 1 individual, was fast and accomodating.My only caution it is a steep property, so be aware you will be climbing hills between buildings (although it has a beautiful par course around the property which I did use and an awe-inspiring high adventure course that I did not.). I look coward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granlibakken's Tahoe's 74 acre, secluded valley is your very own cozy, alpine getaway. Perfect year-round for groups, weddings and families to connect in an Old Tahoe ambiance. Onsite activities include a treetop adventure park, historic ski & snowboard hill, groomed sled hill, hiking & biking trails, tennis courts and a year-round heated pool and a spa to relax in after all the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Granlibakken Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granlibakken Hotel Tahoe City
- Granlibakken Resort Tahoe City