Here's the basics:
1. The room decor is nice.
2. Each room has a small refrigerator and microwave. The refrigerator was so loud we couldn't sleep and kept it unplugged for the rest of our stay.
3. There is no air conditioning. Since it was in the high 80's while we were there we sweltered at night.
4. The beds are firm, but not comfy. The first night we thought the bed was okay. By the 3rd night we thought, "Thank god this is the last night on this bed.
5. You can hear the T.V. and the people in the next room. Thankfully they went to bed by 11 P.M.
6. If it's hot you have to sleep with the window open thus hearing the road noise.
7. Our room had a small table with one very uncomfortable chair.
8. There is no breakfast room. You have the option of sitting in a couple of chairs outside the office or carrying your food back to your room.
9. There was no water in the pool even though the web site said it would be open in the summer of 2013. We were there on July 1-3.
10. The sound on the T.V. was so bad we could barely understand what was being said.
If the cost of a motel is all that matters to you, this place will work for a night. We were there 3 nights and regretted that we didn't opt to spend a little more and get a place where we could get a good nights sleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Aviva Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Of The Sky Motor Hotel Tahoe City
- Lake Of The Sky Hotel