“Is the best mexican food i every tasted” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #22 of 53 restaurants in Tahoe City
Cuisines: Mexican
arizona
“Is the best mexican food i every tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

The first time I see this small restaurant I not expecting to find a good food
but after I tested the taquitos is the best EVEN IN TIJUANA MEX YOU NOT FIND
A GREAT DELICIOUS TAQUITOS like Jimenez Mexican food restaurant.

definitely the best Mexican food restaurant i really honestly recommend
just tested and you will find.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
South Lake Tahoe, California
“GREAT FRESH food for little $$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We were driving and starving for real Mexican food. We originally found this place through "yelp"-it sounded decent and it turned out we were right around the corner from it. It was SMALL and older looking. At first I hesitated on our choice but soon changed my mind. It seemed like a small family owned restaurant and the people working there barely spoke English but were very warm and friendly. Only like 3-4 tables/booths and Tv on with some Spanish program. The food was inexpensive and AWESOME!!!! We both had burritos and they were huge and delicious. We marveled at how this off the track, inexpensive hole in the wall had the freshest and tastiest burritos we have ever had. If you want good food and don't care about fancy surroundings then this is the place to be. I think this place would be packed if it were over in a more prime location. Give them a try and shoot them some businesses... I think they deserve it. :)

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Great Mexican Street Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

My wife and I love this place. It is on the way between our last years hotel and the gondola.Almost every day we stopped by for an afternoon snack after skiing, and occationally for a quick dinner.

We love the soft tacos, my favorites are the beef head and the beef tongue, and my wife likes the chorizo and the fried pork. The quesadillas are also wonderfull.

The thing about the place is that they have a salsa bar for you to put your own condiments on the food.

Also the cost is rediculous, tacos cost $1.00 each,

We also loved the "Rice water" which also cost a dollar, it is like drinking cold rice pudding, very refreshing not to be missed!!

They do not take credit cards, cash only

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere