Our family stayed at the Sunnyside for a wedding this spring. The staff at the hotel was very nice and accommodating and helped arrange for babysitting services. The location is gorgeous which made for a gorgeous wedding, too. We want to return again in the summer time for drinks on the deck, a boat ride on the lake and nearby hiking.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel
- Sunnyside Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Tahoe City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark on scenic western shore of Lake Tahoe since the 1950s. Classic, lodge-style appointments make each of the 23 guestrooms an inviting retreat with goose-down pillows and comforters, and private patios and decks. Adventures abound with numerous activities year-round: summer boating, water skiing, biking, hiking and fishing, and winter snow-skiing, snow-boarding, and cross-country skiing. Two restaurants and a lakefront deck are perfect places to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sunnyside Restaurant and Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.