I loved the location, and the view of the lake. For the rates that they charge they need to give the rooms a makeover. The wallpaper is from the 80's, mismatched furniture, needs a fine tune cleaning. Dust on the doors and in the corners of the bathroom mirrors. Some people may find this "quaint" but we did not. The queen room was larger, but the bed was very uncomfortable. The "upgraded" king room had a crazy bathroom set up. The breakfast buffet was nice, but there were not enough tables to sit and eat. If you were lucky enough to have a table in your room, then you were lucky enough to have a place to sit and eat. The staff was friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel
- Sunnyside Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Tahoe City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark on scenic western shore of Lake Tahoe since the 1950s. Classic, lodge-style appointments make each of the 23 guestrooms an inviting retreat with goose-down pillows and comforters, and private patios and decks. Adventures abound with numerous activities year-round: summer boating, water skiing, biking, hiking and fishing, and winter snow-skiing, snow-boarding, and cross-country skiing. Two restaurants and a lakefront deck are perfect places to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Sunnyside Restaurant and Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.