This review is about Sunnyside's pier bar because they have the BEST BLOODY MARYs on the planet!! Pull your boat right up to the pier and they will valet it to a bouy and "park" it while you enjoy the bar drinks and atmosphere. The bartenders are very fast and friendly and serve up some great adult beverages....ask for extra spicy on your Bloody Mary for a jump start to your morning boating adventure!
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel
- Sunnyside Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Tahoe City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark on scenic western shore of Lake Tahoe since the 1950s. Classic, lodge-style appointments make each of the 23 guestrooms an inviting retreat with goose-down pillows and comforters, and private patios and decks. Adventures abound with numerous activities year-round: summer boating, water skiing, biking, hiking and fishing, and winter snow-skiing, snow-boarding, and cross-country skiing. Two restaurants and a lakefront deck are perfect places to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sunnyside Restaurant and Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.