This review is about Sunnyside's pier bar because they have the BEST BLOODY MARYs on the planet!! Pull your boat right up to the pier and they will valet it to a bouy and "park" it while you enjoy the bar drinks and atmosphere. The bartenders are very fast and friendly and serve up some great adult beverages....ask for extra spicy on your Bloody Mary for a jump start to your morning boating adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunnyside's spectacular location on the pristine West Shore makes it the place to be in Lake Tahoe. Panoramic views of the lake and mountains beyond abound from nearly every table and during the summer, guests can also enjoy alfresco dining on Lake Tahoe’s largest outdoor deck.The Lakeside Dining Room features new American cooking – fresh, vibrant presentations of American classics with a focus on premium seafood and steaks. The award winning wine list has been carefully selected to complement the menu and offers a wide variety of wines including some rare & limited offerings. Our Mountain Grill offers a more casual atmosphere and is seated on a walk-in basis only.Sunnyside is also a classic lakefront lodge with guest accommodations overlooking Lake Tahoe. The 23 mountain inspired lodge rooms are inviting places to sink into after the day's activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunnyside Restaurant and Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Restaurant Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Hotel Tahoe City
- Sunnyside Tahoe City