“Mmm cheese!” 5 of 5 stars

San Ramon, California
7 attraction reviews
“Mmm cheese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I'm a huge fan of stinky cheeses. Just happened to stumble upon this cheese shop while walking around the Sutter Creek main street. Super glad I did! The people who work here are very interested in helping you figure out what YOU like. They don't try to push anything on you. I was a bit hesistant and didn't really know where to begin, and the lady that helped me walked me through the whole process and found me some great cheeses to try. I ended up with two very unique cheeses that I would not have found anywhere else really. Definitely would return if I was in the area!

Visited October 2013

Sutter Creek, California
“great choice in cheeses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This little shop is really first rate! A great selection of cheeses, and other merchandise, for sale. Excellent service and generous tastings with info given to customers. Not inexpensive, but well worth a visit. A local favorite for all occasions.

Visited October 2013
Sacramento, California
“Had a Gouda Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Wonderful destination. I've come to Sutter Creek just to visit here and it's always a good time. Huge selection of great cheeses from the world over. Welcoming and knowledgeable staff. Wonderful owner. A little boutique made from passion that will keep you coming back.

Visited August 2013
Folsom, CA
“For the true cheese lover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I read other reviewers on Tripadvisor and it made me want to go to Sutter Creek if only to visit the Cheese Shoppe. We were not disappointed. We must have tasted 35 different cheeses and the Sales Representative described each one, it's Country of origin and it's potential uses. It was educational and thoroughly delightful! After much consideration, we left with 3 wonderful cheeses and have thoroughly enjoyed them! I would recommend this shop to those who truly love cheese, who are learning about cheese, who like to incorporate cheese into their cooking, or who are looking to build a cheese board for a special event.

Visited August 2013
Sacramento, California
9 attraction reviews
“Best Cheese Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been to Sutter Creek Cheese Shoppe twice now with the same group of friends. We enjoy sampling their cheese and it is all amazingly good. They have a wonderful variety and we always buy quite a bit. They are friendly and helpful and we always enjoy stopping in when we are in Sutter Creek. This last time they had homemade cream cheese yum!

Visited March 2013