“Nice Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Stockton
“Nice Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Cute restaurant in an old Mother Lode town. We had the cup of soup & half a salad for lunch. The salad was very good, I thought the clam chowder was good but the others thought it was to spicy and they couldn't eat it. The one individual who ordered a sandwich for lunch did enjoyed it. We would return.

Visited September 2013

Sacramento, California, United States
“Excellent tender steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The rib eye is wonderful. I have also had the steak Cobb salad is excellent. The Martinis are okay, I guess the current bartender schools are teaching shake every thing. The meats they serve are high quality, very tender and flavorful. Service is very good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
lathrop ca
“Fabulous Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place rocks. I drive an hour and fifteen minutes to indulge my inner child in a fabulous meal. Great food is high on my list. If its not freshly prepared and flavorful I don't bother . Everything I have ever had in this establishment has been excellent with great service cause of course good service is a must too. Always freshly prepared and delicious. The flat iron steak is amazing as is anything I have ever had the pleasure of eating there.
They also have a downstairs room that is perfect for any special event. I highly recommend this place. Its the top of my list .Bon Appétit

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winters, ca
“Great food for a little town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Yes, it was noisy, so sit near the back for a little peace. I had a burger and my partner had salmon - both highly recommended. Love the beer choices and potato chips while waiting for the meal. Great service!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reno, Nevada
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Had dinner, pasta dishes and calamari appetizer. Rate it an "OK", nothing special, nothing bad. Not much else open in Sutter Creek at 9pm!

Visited June 2013