I had read previous reviews about lack of customer service and an uncaring attitude especially with noisy room assignments. It's all true as I am sitting here listening to loud traffic and still waiting to hear back from the manager after over 6 hours.
Everyone here has said they are sorry that my room request was not honored but other guests are being assigned to those rooms based on their requests! What I have yet to understand is why their request is more important than mine?
Plusses: clean room, room size, tall shower head, proximity to the beach.
Minuses: VERY NOISY, mattress hard, view of dead plants and bird droppings from balcony, bathroom sink as a nightstand (it's next to the bed), no regard for customer requests and most importantly staff just didn't care! BeWare!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short walk from the beautiful beaches of southern California, the Best Western Harbour Inn & Suites offers all the amenities to ensure an amazing beach getaway for a reasonable price. Located on Huntington Harbor in Sunset Beach, the hotel is a short distance from a variety of beach activities including biking on the boardwalk, volleyball, kayaking, surfing, sport fishing, windsurfing, kite surfing and much more. Each of the 25 guest rooms are decorated in one of four unique tropical themes and features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Also includes, free continental breakfast in the Harbour View Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Harbour Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Harbour Inn And Suites
- Best Western Harbour Hotel Sunset Beach