“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 330 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Milwaukee, WI
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

This is my sister's favorite Thai restaurant, and we always order from here (dine in and take out) every time I visit. I always order the chicken pad thai with no peanuts. Love it! I also get the summer rolls with peanut sauce. Love that, too. The peanut sauce is a little oily, so I use it sparingly.

My parents don't eat Thai food at home, and decided to try out the food. They liked it a lot, so I'm hoping I can get them to eat Thai at home!

Visited January 2012

Panaji, India
“Good Thai Food. Slightly pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

We eat here regularly (about twice a month on average) - usually take-out. We usually get veg. food and the food has been excellent every time we have eaten here, barring one or two stray cases where we did not like the taste. Portions are also generous, so one order of rice is typically sufficient for a family of 2 adults and a child.

All in all, nice restaurant that's family-friendly and offers good service, but it's slightly pricey. We usually end up spending an average of $18-$25 per person if we have soup+appetizer+rice/noodles+entree+soda.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
California
“Very decent Thai food in the South Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2009

We live clost to Thai Pepper, and come here often. The food has never disappointed us. We have brought different friends and family here, and all the comments have been positive so far!

We really like the Pad Thai, green curry, tom yum soup, and the papaya salad. The noodles for the Pad Thai is just the right chewy-ness.... yum! Other favorites: basil beef, bbq pork, and the skewered chicken.

The restaurant is never too busy, so it's a good place to go for last minute decisions. We've comfortably had a group of 10 before. The servers were very accomodating in putting the tables together. The decor is okay... nothing spectacular, just plain and simple, but clean.

The prices are very reasonable, and I feel that I'm getting my money's worth here. We came here for a birthday one time, and they even gave the birthday person free ice cream and fried bananas!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great..authentic food..with a massive menu!!love it..!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2008

great..authentic food..with a massive menu!!love it..!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is very tasty - though could be a bit too much oil at times.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2008

Food is very tasty - though could be a bit too much oil at times.