“Good And friendly, Clean Mexican food restaurante ” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #98 of 330 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Mexican
Sunnyvale, California
“Good And friendly, Clean Mexican food restaurante ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

This hide Mexican restaurante is jewel When you want eat good And a reasonable prices. the attention is great and they are friendly with a good attitude that you can feel in the attention received. the most amazing is that with the chips they serve two kind of salsas. that give you a choice if you like very spiced or mild.

Mashhad
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I just called them and ask them if you are open we are coming and the lady told me yes we are open!
we just went there asked for Taco Salad and she told me "TO GO" ! I told her i just called you then why you told me to come !?
SHE TOLD ME "We are open until 10:00" and i was there at 9:30 ,now let's talk about TACO SALAD ,I ordered to separate the beef and chicken but she told me we can't it is hard ,i asked them to give me some more sour cream and they told me it is extra pay extra ,Just a little bit !

Visited May 2012
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
“Very good, very cheap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2010

Unassuming but very good. Good service, convenient location. Best Taco Salad!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook