“Great find late on Sunday.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 330 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Soups
San Diego, California, United States
“Great find late on Sunday.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Was cruising up and down Lawrence Exp at 8pm on a Sunday looking for a place to get sandwiches. Found Tasty and I thought the service was awesome. The guys were super nice and even though they stop doing subs early they will make any pizza in to a perfect size calzone. Loved the Indian pizza, something I was new to. Had the 3 idiots which was perfectly spiced. Guys were fast, super nice and very attentive. I would definitely drink here with friends.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California
“Good indian pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to this place few times, and this place has always served me good. I go there only to have Indian pizza. Pizzas are freshly baked, hot, and delicious. They have number of options to choose from.
Sometimes it takes time to get the food after ordering it, so there goes one star.

Visited October 2013
San Jose, California
“Food was good - but service bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This review if for eating their food 4 times. I have ordered food from these guys to be delivered three times so far - and they have managed to keep a consistent record of their delivery all three times - 30 minutes late. I guess I never learn!! Their Indian pizzas are great though. Very tasty and spicy. I would give them 5 stars for food; but 1 star for service. Last weekend I went in to get a pizza to go for home. I was standing and watching the game while waiting for the food. I caught one of the guys there commenting to the cashier something about me - to which the cashier came around and told me rudely - to take a seat or go out till the pizza was ready. Not sure why!! Anyway, food though tasty, they might have some catching up to do on the cleanliness side.

Visited September 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Fantastic Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Indian pizza. Absolutely fantastic. Many vegetarian options, and from slightly spicy to very spicy. The crust is really good, too. Not too thick and not too thin.

Visited April 2013
Draper, Utah
“Fast food with that personal touch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

They have quite the diverse menu from sub sandwiches, pizza's, salads to bar-b-que lunch plates. We came here twice during the week and both times the food was good in the choices I made. I would recommend the subs over the bar-b-que plates but then thats just me. ( I enjoy a lighter meal for lunch.) I had the Italian sub #9 and It was tasty. The out door seating is nice if the weather is warm, and if you are in to watching sports while you eat, well the TV screens are everywhere. be aware the parking situation at lunch time, you are going to hunt for a parking space and some of the businesses in the area have signs warning about using their parking spaces.
On the scuba bubble scale I give this place 6 out of 10 bubbles