In October-November I had two stays in this hotel. One was just a few days, but the second one was over 2 weeks.
It is easy to take all those things that make this such a wonderful hotel for granted, but that would not be fair. It requires hard work, dedication, enthusiasm and investments.
The staff was again exceptionally friendly and helpful. It is one of the things that differentiates this hotel from many others.
The renovation had been pretty much completed. I only got a notification of some outside door paint work that needed to be done.
I continue to be impressed by the new look and feel of the room. I know how the rooms were earlier and although not bad at all,it is really amazing how this hotel managed to make the rooms look much nicer, while improving the functionality (like moving the work desk from the bed room to the living room).
Now that the breakfast area has been modernized, it is really nice to go and site there for the complimentary light meal and drinks served Tuesday through Thursday. It is actually a buffet and more than a light meal.
On my previous stay, i had some minor internet glitches, but this time it worked perfectly. It is reliable and fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale offers excellent accommodation for the high tech or leisure/family traveler, perfect for training, relocation and all lengths of stay. The hotel features one and two bedroom suites, much like spacious apartments with fully equipped kitchens, living/dining areas and an excellent work area offering complimentary high-speed Internet (wired and wireless) and Herman Miller ergonomic chairs. Our property boasts ample amenities for work and play, such as an all season outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, cardio room, sports court/BBQ area, and 9-hole mini-golf. Complimentary shuttle service to close by destinations is available. The property is conveniently located off Highways 101 & 237 and close to Shoreline Amphitheatre, Moffett Field, Santa Clara Convention Center, Twin Creeks Sports Complex and Murphy Avenue's Restaurant Row in downtown Sunnyvale.Businesses: NASA/Ames, Lockheed Martin, Yahoo!, Juniper Networks, SGI, SiemensSchools: Stanford University, Santa Clara University, SJSU, Cogswell Polytechnical CollegeHospitals: El Camino Hospital, Stanford Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Palo Alto Veterans HospitalLocal attractions: Twin Creeks Sports Complex, Great Mall, Silicon Valley Tech Museum, Santa Cruz Mtns Wineries, Paramount's Great America, Winchester Mystery House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale Hotel Sunnyvale
- Sunnyvale Staybridge Suites