Stayed for 6 nights on business in a room on the second floor. Good points: the room, actually a studio would be a better description. Spacious, clean and well equipped. Location: close to the freeway so good connections to San Jose or San Francisco.
Negative points: The hotel is a bit tired and jaded looking from the outside. Could do with a good renovation. During my stay between 4th and 10th August, there were internal renovations going on, so breakfast was provided outside under canvas pergola. Shame this was not made know at the time of booking. Buffet breakfast was very average at best as was the limited choice dinner provided in the evening. Swimming pool was miniscule and the gym was poorly equipped and tiny. All in all, not very good value for $150+ per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale offers excellent accommodation for the high tech or leisure/family traveler, perfect for training, relocation and all lengths of stay. The hotel features one and two bedroom suites, much like spacious apartments with fully equipped kitchens, living/dining areas and an excellent work area offering complimentary high-speed Internet (wired and wireless) and Herman Miller ergonomic chairs. Our property boasts ample amenities for work and play, such as an all season outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, cardio room, sports court/BBQ area, and 9-hole mini-golf. Complimentary shuttle service to close by destinations is available. The property is conveniently located off Highways 101 & 237 and close to Shoreline Amphitheatre, Moffett Field, Santa Clara Convention Center, Twin Creeks Sports Complex and Murphy Avenue's Restaurant Row in downtown Sunnyvale.Businesses: NASA/Ames, Lockheed Martin, Yahoo!, Juniper Networks, SGI, SiemensSchools: Stanford University, Santa Clara University, SJSU, Cogswell Polytechnical CollegeHospitals: El Camino Hospital, Stanford Medical Center, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Palo Alto Veterans HospitalLocal attractions: Twin Creeks Sports Complex, Great Mall, Silicon Valley Tech Museum, Santa Cruz Mtns Wineries, Paramount's Great America, Winchester Mystery House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale Hotel Sunnyvale
- Sunnyvale Staybridge Suites