“DEFINETLY Quite Nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 34 hotels in Sunnyvale
Los Angeles, California
“DEFINETLY Quite Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I reserved here for one night and after seeing the rooms and feeling the elegance of the hotel and ambiance I had to stay again and again for 2 more nights! Although some nights can be pricey but if you catch it on an inexpensive night you'll be sure to want to stay again! I enjoyed the feel of a home bedroom with beds that are so comfortable we slept like a baby! I highly recommend trying it out for yourself its a very nice hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2013

483 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Bellevue, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I just read other recent TripAdvisor reviews for this hotel, and have to say I wasn't offered a free bottle of wine or informed about the free use of the workout facilities across the street! I wasn't nearly as impressed with this hotel as other reviewers appear to be. It looks nice, but my room at the top of the stairs on the third floor faced the open hotel lobby court, so I heard everything happening down there -- the coin collectors meeting, group conversation, young children screaming with glee as they ran around the seating areas, and the moment at about 5:00 a.m. when someone setting up for breakfast service dropped a stack of glasses or plates. The walls between rooms are also quite thin. I stayed at this location several years ago when it was the Radisson, and chose it again for its location, close to where I needed to be. While it has a nice new veneer as the Domain, the spacious lobby area is in fact a sound well and you would be well advised to seek a room inconvenient to the center of the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Todd M, Manager at The Domain Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel for your stay in the Bay Area. On your next stay, please see me directly, so we can sign up with us for our Joy of Life Membership Club. The club is 100% free to join and you recieve excellent booking specials and complimentary upgrades upon availiblity at each of our properties.

I would like to personally apologize for the noise issues you experienced during your last stay. We have a number of different room types ranging at different price points, to accomadate an array of travelers needs. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve our service. I’m aware that you have many options when choosing where to stay while traveling and we thank you for continuing to choose us.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations!

Taipei, Taiwan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Hotel room is nice and clear, bath room is a little bit old but it's ok. Bed is comfortable that you can adjust the softness of the bed by a controller. Hotel lobby looks great, and the location is good.
You can use the fitness center across the street for free, not a fancy one but you should have all the equipment to workout.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel for your stay in the Bay Area. Your survey and comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve.

The hotel has plans for a full renovation of our on property fitenss center that is planed to be finished by May of this year. We are planning to upgrade our water pressure system in all guest rooms by the end of this month. The addition of pressure pumps, new shower heads in all rooms, and higher flow sink restrictors, will make the Domain bathroom state of the art.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at any time and I will personally oversee your stay to ensure the up most satisfaction and tour with you our new facilities. We look forward to serving you in the future.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations!

New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

First time - great and I'll be coming back here every time I visit! thanks to Jeff for the great service! be sure to sign up for membership - you get a free bottle of wine with each stay and the chance to be upgraded to the fancy rooms

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for becoming a Joy of Life Memeber at The Domain Hotel. It is a membership that rivals the best! Your survey and comments are greatly appreciated and will only help us continue to improve!

At your service!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I travel to Mountain View fequently and stay at the Domain when I can. It's a little further away from the office than other hotels but is very nice. The staff is very friendly, professional. I get a bottle of wine when I stay, they have have a happy hour with free wine, nice bar/restaurant, rooms are good sized, clean, nice buffet breakfast, access to a health club across the street, etc... all for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I cannot thank you enough for your feedback and comments. The Team and I look forward to seeing you again at the Domain Hotel. Thank you for your continued loyalty and Joy of Life Membership!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been staying at this property every month for the last 4 years. I refuse to stay anywhere else in Sunnyvale. you can count on getting the best service from the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff. The rooms are wide and clean. The location is very convenient and the staff makes you feel at home. I always recommended this hotel to my company as the best place to stay.

Room Tip: room with balcony
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Wow! We are delighted to have you as our guest and look forward to serving you in your future stays in San Jose!

Hollister, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

What a great experience I had at The Domain, from check-in to check out! My husband recently had a transplant surgery at Stanford Hospital and this hotel was the perfect fit and location for me and my 20 something daughter. Convenient location and great, personable service. Jeff, Justine and the housekeeping staff were so accomidating and helpful. What could have been a very difficult time during this medical process, The Domain turned out to be the perfect place to unwind and recharge. I will definitely be back! Check out the weekend rate too!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We would like to thank you for choosing The Domain Hotel for your stay in the Bay Area. Nothing is more gratifying then receiving positive comments from our guest. We are excited to serve you in the future. Your comments have been shared with our team members. Thank you!

Fax: 408-984-7120

Been to The Domain Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel? Share your experiences!