“Simple but good place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Sunnyvale
Larnaka, Cyprus
“Simple but good place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Very spacious clean rooms, nothing fancy but more than enough for business trips. There's a decent breakfast and good service. Location is right between Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara so great if you're there for business.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Citrus Heights, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed here with a friend for the Stitches West conference at the end of February. I used my points and thought I booked a room with two beds. We didn't check in until later in the evening as we were at the conference all day. When we checked in they told me that it was just one king size bed. I like my friend but 2 beds would be better so the lady at the counter upgraded the room to 2 beds and charged me a $10 upgrade fee. I was sort of upset about the fee but wanted the two beds and understand the policy so I just ate it. The hostess, whose name I forget, called me later to tell me that she talked to her manager and got the room charge refunded. Wow! It was only $10 but she saw that I was disappointed and acted to fix the problem. What great customer service!! Just in general she was friendly and helpful and I didn't ask or expect her to get me a refund. It was icing on the cupcake.

The hotel itself is a standard Quality Inn. Clean, free parking, easy access, good price for the location of hotel and excellent customer service. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stay at a wide variety of Choice Hotels and have never had a worse experience. Customer service was absolutely terrible. I have never even left a TripAdvisor/Yelp review but this place drove me to want to leave this. Location is not great, it was overpriced for the "quality" of the hotel but due to most hotels in the area already booked I chose to reserve a night here. I could look past all of that because I do believe the hotel is well kept and clean, but at the end what I could't look past is how I was treated by both the receptionist and manager. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Manager was attentive to my requests. Room was clean. Free WiFi and free parking. Easy access to Hwy-237 and Hwy-101. Convenience store next door as well as a Vietnamese restaurant. I'll stay here again in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I am glad I used trip advisor on the one. I was worried to come to a quality inn, but I trusted the ratings. They didn't lie. The beds ate comfortable, the room is very spacious, the room is clean, and kept up. This was a great deal for the price. My wife claims she's a hotel snob and turned her nose up when we pulled in to the motel tonight. She is happy. What more can I say.

Stayed April 2014
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

This was my 3rd time staying at this hotel while attending an event at the nearby Convention Center. The rate here is about half what it costs at the convention hotel, & it is only a 5-7 minute drive. The property is well-cared for & the rooms are comfortable & nicely furnished. Super comfortable bed with lots of pillows. The free breakfast buffet was another plus with several hot & cold food choices. The location is not particularly scenic (just off the highway), but I was not bothered by traffic noise even though my 2nd floor room faced the highway. Easy parking & room access. Staff is very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed a couple of nights and had no complaints. It was clean and comfortable and well-located for my visit. There are many properties to choose from in this region, and I can recommend this one unless you want something fancy or with more breakfast options.

Room Tip: I had a end room which was quiet and had extra square footage. I assume rooms toward the back of the...