“Very good food at reasonable prices” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #100 of 338 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Sunnyvale, California
“Very good food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

This place deserves more reviews. It's kind of hidden away a little bit, not on Murphy Ave which is the busier and nicer street. But the food is awesome. We have started to come by here every once in a while now. There's a lot of Middle Eastern food to be had in this area, but this is one of the best we've found. The prices are right, the portions are pretty large, and the food tastes great. Even our kids (9 and 14) like it a lot. Another plus, it's never been crowded whenever we have been to eat. Our favorites are the koobideh kabobs and the salmon kabobs.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Very flavorful middle eastern food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit while on business trip. Was just as good as 3 years ago. Food was delicious and too much for me to eat price was great. Portions did not change in 3 years which shows they are there to share the wonderful food. I'll keep coming back for any future trips.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“I Love This Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Every time I go, I try something different and I have never been disappointed. I just stopped by today for the Kabob Kubadeh and it was excellent. Large portions, reasonably priced, and great flavors. Their hummus is also wonderful. The staff is very reserved and quiet, which I am not used to, but I go for the food, not to socialize.

• Visited August 2013