“Awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Sunnyvale
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

I want to personally thank Tamara, Sandi, Mary,and Rebecca for going above and beyond for making our stay here the best ever. I hope that the operations manager here realizes what awesome staff he has and should take some lessons from them.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

This is the 2nd Larkspur we have stayed in. We were pleased to find the layout, furniture, comfort, etc. to be exactly like the other Larkspur. Its nice knowing what to expect when you book a room somewhere. These are full suites with full size refrigerators, stoves, kitchen sinks, office desk/chairs, and a comfy chair with ottoman. Like the last Larkspur we've stayed in, the room is quiet. We didn't hear anything from outside the window despite the 6 lane highway passing in front of the hotel.
Also of note, we really enjoyed the artwork hanging on the corridor walls, Van Gogh, Parrish, Gauguin and countless others. As appreciators of fine art we found ourselves wondering the halls as though we were in an art gallery.
Shop around for price for Larkspur hotels. We found a great deal on Expedia. A fellow checking in after us just walked up without reservations and was quoted a price a good fourty bucks higher than we paid via a website. Oh wait, I just realized that anyone reading this is probably already a web savvy shopper :) Larkspur is a winner! Book it!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

I stayed here for 3 weeks. It was a nice experience. The location was good. Complimentary breakfast had lots of good choices. The best part was the friendly employees. Worth mentioning names are of Sandi and Wendy..
overall a good experience

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

I was sent here by my company General Electric to attend a seminar in the Silicon Valley area and they booked me a room in this hotel i've never heard of. I was surprise by the staff of this hotel, most especially the front desk crew. They were so friendly and very helpful. The room i stayed in was very cozy and the bed was just a winner. Even the furnitures were so amazingly pretty, my room even has a kitchen where i can really made use of because for one week stay you defenitely need a kitchen. I was so amazed by the cleanliness of this hotel. I would defenitely recommend this to my co workers and friends in case the stop by the Silicon Valley in the future. They even have complimentary continental breakfast and cookies in the evening. A great hotel to stay. The staff defenitely made my stay a home away from home.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Milpitas, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

It's my 2nd time to stay in this hotel. Staff were friendly, Check in was a breeze, the room was spacious and clean. Ahh the bed...was so comfy and there must have been 15 fluffy pillows on it. I had a great sleep and my two little ones had fun running around the room. We had the suite so the kids slept in the living room's pull out bed which was surprisingly comfy. There was two plasma TVs and I liked the in house free DVD rental. There was free breakfast which was A+. I'll always stay in Larkspur Landing when I'm in the Sunnyvale area!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
bhutchison, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale, responded to this review, February 8, 2011
Dear MarshmallowMe

Thank you for taking the time to write and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I’m proud of our team and I will certainly share your comments about your experience here at the Sunnyvale Larkspur Landing. We look forward to being of service to you again should your travels return you to the area.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The hotel was very clean, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with healthy choices and I also liked the coffee. The fitness center had nice, clean equipment however one 1 more treadmill would have been nice. My "suite" was actually a 1 bedroom apartment that was nicely furnished with a comfortable bed, fold-out couch, 2 flat screen TV's and a full kitchen. The only thing I would complain about was that the elevators smelled like musty locker rooms. That scared me when I was going to my room for the first time but the rest of the hotel was immaculate. The bath products (lotions, soaps, etc...) were very nice.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2009

I went to stay in there for couple of days at the Larkspur Landing on my business trip to Santa Clara. It was a nice experience staying there with the swimming pool facing room. Nice view from my suite. It is a very nice play to stay at.
Though the complementary breakfast is not of that great taste and variety. I did not get much for my Indian tongue.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale? Share your experiences!