“if you ask me it's no good” 1 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mathilda Ave
Description: Chinese Cuisine with Southeast Asian Influence
Cupertino, California
“if you ask me it's no good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

Personally I would rather eat at P.F. Chang's. The guy behind the bar was inappropriate. He first made fun of me. Then proceeded to ask me all kinds of personal questions. Then tried to come on to me. I felt extremely uncomfortable. I feel sorry for the other women that have to work with that guy. This was a horrible experience. Not to mention the food was gross. The beef I ate was chewy and hard to eat. The peanut sauce was watery. I did not enjoy eating it one bit. For how much I paid this was a huge disappointment! I will never eat here again. That I can guarantee!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

61% Recommend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Kung Pao Chicken is wonderful! Good service and nicely decorated place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2008

Kung Pao Chicken is wonderful! Good service and nicely decorated place.

california
“Very rude!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2008

I will never go back to the Sunnyvale, CA branch. They're staff is rude and very unprofessional. They served us food that doesnt belong to us and they want us to pay for it! How crappy is that? Most places would just let u have it coz it's their mistake, but this place would rather throw that food in the trash rather than their paying customer have it.