We stayed in the disabled suite last night (Room 125). The fire alarm was disconnected. My husband got shocked when he plugged his CPAP into the outlet. There were dead cockroaches all over the room, which were nothing compared to the live ones that came out at night. My son looked under the beds and there was old food that had never been cleaned up (even the drawers had crumbs in some of them). There were fingernail clippings behind the nightstand. The beds creaked like we were having wild sex. The beds were shredded to the wood. The box springs on one bed had a dark stain (blood? feces? who knows). Plaster covered holes in the walls. The walls were thin enough that normal voices could be heard through them. The refrigerator emitted a horrible odor... Freon? I have no idea. I woke up in coughing fit at 3 a.m. We packed and left a.s.a.p. BTW -- It was grapefruit juice you served, not orange juice... lol.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Sun City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.