Overall experience is very good. Nice, quiet, friendly staff, good room rate and free Internet for the 1st day (hope they will change it to free for the entire stay). We were told by friends that there was a nice water front walk, but didn't have a chance to explore it. A little surprise on the breakfast, though. The hotel advertised "continental breakfast", so we expected only muffin and coffee. Turned out it was more than that: Eggs, sausages, cereal, danish, fruits, drinks, etc. It was only a one-day trip, but will stay there again in our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is conveniently located 2 miles off I-80 half way between San Francisco and Sacramento. We are built adjacent to Suisun's Waterfront and many of our rooms have great water views. Great dining is available within walking distance. We are very close to most local businesses. Join us for your next trip and enjoy the beauty of our Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront Hotel Suisun City