“Hampton Inn at Suisun City” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Suisun City
Blair, United States
“Hampton Inn at Suisun City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have stayed at several Hampton Inns across the country but I must say that the Hampton Inn in Suisun City Ca. is my favorite. The staff are very friendly and professional and I'm not talking just about the desk staff. Every staff member, from housekeeping to the management always has a smile and a greeting. The location on the waterfront is very relaxing and there are several fine eating establishments within walking distance along the harbor.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reno, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Love this hotel. I have stayed here many times while attending dog shows in Vallejo. There are many walking paths and grassy areas around the hotel. The king suites are reasonably priced, spacious, quiet and comfortable. Staff has always tried to accommodate my requests. It is walking distance from many nice restaurants and parking is a breeze. I will always stay at this property when I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My niece and I stayed at this hotel the night prior to her cosmetology licensing exam. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and cleanliness of the hotel as well as by the helpful and friendly staff. Since our stay, we have recommended this hotel to several cosmetology graduates who are ready to take their test. I would go back to this hotel if I had a need to stay in the area.

Decatur, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

While vacationing in San Francisco and Yosemite, this hotel was a more relaxing place to stay. We chose this location while visiting the Napa Valley and surrounding areas and were glad we did.

The front desk help was very courteous and polite. They were a great source of advice for touring the area.

Our room was clean, with a fresh new look. The beds were comfortable and provided two nights of good rest. The only gripe I have is with HVAC motion sensors that are mounted above the entry door (see picture). The room doesn't stay as cool with this gadget, since it apparently cuts off or lowers itself eventually after you leave the room. Might save on utilities ($$), but I expect a nice, cool room when I arrive.

The breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn breakfast, making it plenty acceptable. The eating area was clean and the food was well-stocked.

Overall, we'd definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.

If my review was Helpful, please mark "Yes." I appreciate it! :-)

Room Tip: If touring the area, simply talk to the front desk folks for advice.
Suisun City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had a big party of 7 people and they get us two rooms right next to each other and are connected by a door. that is the most awesome and convenience as all of my family and friends stay a night before my wedding. we were able to get out make up and hair done and also people walking back and forth between two room had made it so convenient, very satisfying.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed at hotel during 2 month work project in area. Front desk staff very friendly, helpful. Room cleaning staff excellent. Breakfast and dining staff exceptional, very good variety. Hotel in nice area on waterfront, many. Hotel grounds clean and well maintained. Overall well managed hotel

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Clean, well maintained, friendly & helpful staff, a convenient location near Napa Valley & Sedona, reasonable rates & good value. We could rest after a day of exploring vineyards and wine tasting. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront? Share your experiences!