We picked this hotel as our base for a trip to the wine country during the Columbus Day weekend because of the reasonable price and the vicinity. We found this hotel to be great value for the money. It was new, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The free continental breakfast was a plus. Although the hot items were a bit disappointing, for a free breakfast it was great. (Coffee, tea, fruit, bread, cereal, waffle, etc). There is also free cofee, cocoa and tea in the lobby 24 hours a day. They also have a small pool and a jacuzzi but we didn't use it. Overall, we found this to be a very satisfacory place with great value for your bucks for a short visit to the wine country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is conveniently located 2 miles off I-80 half way between San Francisco and Sacramento. We are built adjacent to Suisun's Waterfront and many of our rooms have great water views. Great dining is available within walking distance. We are very close to most local businesses. Join us for your next trip and enjoy the beauty of our Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront Hotel Suisun City