“Best Steakhouse in Stockton” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Eastern European, Armenian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
California
“Best Steakhouse in Stockton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

If anyone knows me I'm more of a light eater but when I'm here I finish everything!!! This place has the best steak and prawns or steak and lobster in town. Location wise it's a little hard to find but like they say the tougher the better!!!! I love that you pick your cut and how you want it cook at the station (open fire grill pit). Then you will be seated when your drinks and your bread, veggie snacks, salad will be served. Then comes dinner which includes a bake potato( topping are on the side and you can load your potato ad much as you want) and onion rings. I think Jay Leon has been here too. Also Ray(owner) is a great hostess. He is really friendly and greets all his guest when he is there whether to oversee his establishment or cooking the steaks.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Stockton, CA
“Best in Stockton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is our favorite restaurant in Stockton. The El Rancho is as good if not better than any of the well known steak houses and certainly more reasonable. We, along with many others have been eating here for years and the food is always consistently great. As other reviewers have pointed out, it's not fancy but if you're looking for a great steak this is the place. I love the onion rings and they do a fantastic baked potato but they serve a lobster that is out of this world! The wait staff are friendly and professional and very helpful.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hawaii
“Yeehaw yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

You get to pick your own steak. It's basic food, but very well done.

Stockton, California
“Delicious and always fresh!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

My husband and I absolutely love this restaurant! It's also a Valentine's Day and Anniversary tradition for us to have dinner there. The staff is very friendly, and the food is always so delicious! My husband orders the steak and lobster and I order the filet with prawns. You never feel rushed out like most other restaurants, and if you want to stay and have a drink, they have a very nice cozy bar.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I used to live in Stockton back in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

I used to live in Stockton back in 2005...we used to eat here...I still think this is by far the Best Steak house I've ever ate at!!We still rave about it!!I've ate at restuarants all over the country from coast to coast...I currently reside in Tennessee..but never any as good as this!!The food and service is excellant,,,and extremely large portions!!!DEFINITLY would love to go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere