“Pretty good for City and Location” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #8 of 27 hotels in Stockton
La Verne, United States
“Pretty good for City and Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I usually stay at the Heritage Inn in Stockton during my two day drive from Southern California to Oregon. Heritage Inn has the amenities I require for a one night stay: Microwave, Fridge, flat-screen TV, WiFi, clean rooms, and breakfast, sometimes sit-down to order, but sometimes buffet style (not as good). For a week night non-holiday, the price is great. A street-side room can be noisy, so I ask for a court-yard room upgrade, which they can usually provide. I'm happy staying here and will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Svang, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for choosing Best Western Plus and hope to see you again.

226 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sedona, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is not a five-star hotel, however, it is just fine for the weary traveller. It's clean, not too out-of-date and a huge property so there should always be a room available. No bugs. The breakfast was the typical fare. Staff was courteous.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
northridge, california
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were there for a wedding and booked a suite. The roof in the restroom was leaking, and we were told by staff members management knew there was a problem before we arrived. I showed them pictures, which I still have. They would not accommodate us and give us rooms so we were comfortable, but instead sent us down the hall to another room to shower. Now, remember, we couldn't sleep in this room, only shower in it. And if that didn't beat all, with all the loud noise and people smoking weed and getting drunk on the perimeter, We called more than once for assistance as we had guest, who also had to endure this embarrassment with us. They called the police and said we were harassing them for asking them to provide us the room we had prepaid for. i could not believe, and still can't comprehend, what they were thinking. They called the manager, who would not speak with us and suggested they just let us bathe, in the room, not sleep in it or provide two rooms as the suite, we paid for offered. I travel the world and this was one of the most inhumane things that has ever happened to me in my life. Best Western you are at the top of the list for being unprofessional, inhumane and rude. Unbelievable!!!

Room Tip: Warning!!! Don't ever stay here, drugs, alcohol, thugs, loud music, risky, rude and obnoxious m...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Svang, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I am sad to learn that your stay was not enjoyable. Your comments are duly noted and have already been passed to management. We will ensure that this never happens again. We hope that we will have the opportunity to wow you during your next stay with us.
stockton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

when making the reservation at heritage inn/best western we requested connecting rooms and non-smoking in hte comments section. I callled the hotel directly a week prior to check in to confirm this. It did not happen. We were very disappointed. The front desk staff could have cared less about our disappointment and we were forced to deal with it because we were there with a group for a tournament. We forego a view or balcony to have connecting. We received neither.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I made a little trip to visit families for a little getaway & despite of all the bad reviews I was reading about the hotel decided to book my stay there anyways. I can say this much about my stay there that it was more than what I expected from the hotel. Good customer service, the breakfast was great had just a beautiful, relaxing, peaceful stay for my family visiting in Stockton.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sherwood, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Mr Vang on 9/30/13 you promised to email me a copy of the security tape to show the theft of our two 21 speed bikes which were padlocked and heavy steel cable chained to our vehicle. 4 weeks later, you've ignored my calls and emails. I need this info to support my insurance claim. There is no such thing as theft proof in Stockton, I learned. And sadly the employee's are apathetic and clearly helpless regarding the problem. The hotel itself is quite clean and comfortable, it's a shame of where it's located; but is a fact that can't be changed. Stay someplace safer and spend a bit more hotel money and keep your stuff and maybe your life safe! The risk here is just too great in my opinion; and hope the hotel is not still telling prospective guests that you've had no break-ins since installing the bogus security cameras. Which is clearly a falsehood. Breakfast with possible gang bangers, if you like this, it's your spot. I came to suspect some of the other free breakfast diners were just coming in from their night time shopping spree. Plus the guy hanging out in the business center playing solitaire while I'm filling out my useless police report, very possibly homeless as had no car and told me h frequents this place!, I'll bet! These are suspicions, but merit investigation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This past weekend (October 19th) my wife and I decided to get away and visit some family and friends in Stockton. We did notice some homeless people in the parking lot, but didn’t think much about it. Later that night my friend dropped by for about ten minutes. That's all it took for thieves to bust her lock and ransack her car! The vehicle next to her had also been broken into. When we reported it to the front office, the night clerk acted like it was no big deal and it happens all the time. He couldn't even be bothered to call the police! The closed circuit security system was either a joke or he was too incompetent to operate it. (Either way it added up a false sense of security). I will no longer patronage this place until they provide a higher level of security. The whole experience ruined what could have been a pleasant getaway.

Room Tip: Get A room where you can SEE YOUR VEHICLE!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Svang, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit, we take all our guests comments seriously because meeting and exceeding customer needs are our primary focus.

I would like to apologize for any inconveniences that occurred during your stay with us. I want to assure you we are taking full precautions to ensure that all our guests have a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable stay with us. We have implemented live surveillance which includes an in-house security guard who patrols the entire property. In addition we have strategically placed security cameras throughout the hotel which is constantly monitored by the security company as well as the security guard. We recognize our customer needs and our goal is to continue to improve on service and safety to create ultimate customer satisfaction.

On the behalf of the entire staff, we like welcome to you to revisit out hotel and let us change your experience with us and allow us to provide you with a memorable experience.

Please contact me directly should you have any questions or concerns.

Pao Vang

Telephone: 209-474-3301

Email: fdmstockton@heritagehotelgroup.com

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!