“Get your special requests in writing” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
SAVE 15% in Stockton!
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Stockton
stockton, United States
“Get your special requests in writing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

when making the reservation at heritage inn/best western we requested connecting rooms and non-smoking in hte comments section. I callled the hotel directly a week prior to check in to confirm this. It did not happen. We were very disappointed. The front desk staff could have cared less about our disappointment and we were forced to deal with it because we were there with a group for a tournament. We forego a view or balcony to have connecting. We received neither.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I made a little trip to visit families for a little getaway & despite of all the bad reviews I was reading about the hotel decided to book my stay there anyways. I can say this much about my stay there that it was more than what I expected from the hotel. Good customer service, the breakfast was great had just a beautiful, relaxing, peaceful stay for my family visiting in Stockton.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sherwood, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Mr Vang on 9/30/13 you promised to email me a copy of the security tape to show the theft of our two 21 speed bikes which were padlocked and heavy steel cable chained to our vehicle. 4 weeks later, you've ignored my calls and emails. I need this info to support my insurance claim. There is no such thing as theft proof in Stockton, I learned. And sadly the employee's are apathetic and clearly helpless regarding the problem. The hotel itself is quite clean and comfortable, it's a shame of where it's located; but is a fact that can't be changed. Stay someplace safer and spend a bit more hotel money and keep your stuff and maybe your life safe! The risk here is just too great in my opinion; and hope the hotel is not still telling prospective guests that you've had no break-ins since installing the bogus security cameras. Which is clearly a falsehood. Breakfast with possible gang bangers, if you like this, it's your spot. I came to suspect some of the other free breakfast diners were just coming in from their night time shopping spree. Plus the guy hanging out in the business center playing solitaire while I'm filling out my useless police report, very possibly homeless as had no car and told me h frequents this place!, I'll bet! These are suspicions, but merit investigation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This past weekend (October 19th) my wife and I decided to get away and visit some family and friends in Stockton. We did notice some homeless people in the parking lot, but didn’t think much about it. Later that night my friend dropped by for about ten minutes. That's all it took for thieves to bust her lock and ransack her car! The vehicle next to her had also been broken into. When we reported it to the front office, the night clerk acted like it was no big deal and it happens all the time. He couldn't even be bothered to call the police! The closed circuit security system was either a joke or he was too incompetent to operate it. (Either way it added up a false sense of security). I will no longer patronage this place until they provide a higher level of security. The whole experience ruined what could have been a pleasant getaway.

Room Tip: Get A room where you can SEE YOUR VEHICLE!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Svang, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit, we take all our guests comments seriously because meeting and exceeding customer needs are our primary focus.

I would like to apologize for any inconveniences that occurred during your stay with us. I want to assure you we are taking full precautions to ensure that all our guests have a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable stay with us. We have implemented live surveillance which includes an in-house security guard who patrols the entire property. In addition we have strategically placed security cameras throughout the hotel which is constantly monitored by the security company as well as the security guard. We recognize our customer needs and our goal is to continue to improve on service and safety to create ultimate customer satisfaction.

On the behalf of the entire staff, we like welcome to you to revisit out hotel and let us change your experience with us and allow us to provide you with a memorable experience.

Please contact me directly should you have any questions or concerns.

Telephone: 209-474-3301

Email: fdmstockton@heritagehotelgroup.com
Santa Barbara, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel several times, but will not do so again. There have been problems every single time, from a broken refrigerator to being given the wrong type of room, to jacuzzi not working, to lots of noise. Just not worth it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 209-474-3301.

Napa, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were driving through town, on our way to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. We saw that the restaurant we wanted to go to had a location in Stockton so decided to stop there. During dinner, we made a spontaneous decision to get a hotel room for the night. My husband checked rates and reviews for local hotels, and settled on this one. We made our way there and right away, we were impressed with the size and exterior. The lobby was much nicer than I'd envisioned. It was lovely. The staff was friendly and helpful. Upon entering our room, we were again impressed with what we got for the low rate. The room was very pretty and clean. Both the lobby and room smelled really nice. The hotel was centrally located to restaurants and stores. We didn't hear any noise at night. The only problem we encountered was that the TV reception was poor on many channels. The next morning, we visited the breakfast buffet. Again, we were very impressed! We are low maintenance and are happy with fruit and a muffin. So the hot breakfast was a delight! There were eggs, sausage, French toast, and oatmeal. There was also the standard cereal, muffins, coffee, and juice. Employees kept everything filled, hot, and fresh throughout the entire breakfast time. The seating area was clean and lovely. We really enjoyed our stay! We would definitely visit again.

• Stayed October 2013

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 209-474-3301.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Asisstant General Manager
Watkinsville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nice hotel in a dangerous neighborhood!! Parking lot full of homeless people. We were robbed during our stay. Hotel has been worthless in helping us get video from "security company." There also was a shooting across the street from the hotel while we were there and several carjackings nearby. If possible, avoid Stockton completely. If you must go there, find a safer hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Svang, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sad to learn that your stay was not enjoyable. Your comments about the homeless people and the neighborhood are duly noted. We take the safety of our guest very seriously and will continue to take mesures to reduce this problem. Thank you again for your candid feed back.

Thanks again.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!